Account Executive (GUND) - Northern NJ
|Salary Range:||Salary with strong commission structure.|
|Benefits:||Excellent Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Reports to: Regional Sales Manager |
Enesco, LLC has been awarded "Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies To Work For."
Enesco, LLC, is a global leader in the giftware and home and garden décor industries. Serving more than 44,000 customers worldwide, Enesco distributes products to a wide variety of specialty card and gift retailers, home décor boutiques, mass-market chains and direct mail retailers. With subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Canada and Hong Kong, Enesco serves markets operating in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. The company’s product lines include some of the world’s most recognized brands including Heartwood Creek® by Jim Shore, Foundations®, Our Name is Mud®, Gund®, Boyds®, Country Artists®, Walt Disney Classics Collection®, Disney Traditions™, Border Fine Arts ™, Cherished Teddies®, Trail of Painted Ponies®, and Lilliput Lane®, among others. Further information is available on the company’s Web site at www.enesco.com.
Sell Gund’s products to assigned accounts and open new accounts in specified channel and territory. Maintains customer relationships by consulting with accounts on merchandising, promotions, services & marketplace trends.
|Duties:||Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:|
• Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities with current and new customers to meet assigned sales & profitability goals. Familiarity & knowledge of prospect & cold calling.
• Participate in trade shows designed to generate new business and invite current customers to regional and Enesco corporate shows.
• Determine customer needs by analyzing demographics, past purchases, profit per square foot, SKU performance and store business goals.
• Provide inventory turn analysis to customers.
• Consult with customer on merchandising, promotions and marketplace trends.
• Measure outcome of recommendations and provide results to customer. Conduct regular business reviews with clients.
• Handle customer service requests with the assistance of the customer service department. Escalate larger service issues to sales management so Enesco may proactively address concerns.
• Handle order entry and help resolve credit issues as necessary.
• Provide timely and consistent sales reports as requested.
|Qualifications:||Experience, Competencies, and Education:|
• Minimum of 2-3 years of outside sales experience with retail stores with a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals. Experience with retail specialty stores a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or related field or equivalent experience. Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
• Strong time management, problem solving and organization skills.
• A demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of marketplace trends, retailer needs and possible application to new business development.
• Ability to gain business through industry trade show involvement.
• Proficient computer skills in internet, e-mail, Excel spreadsheets, MS Office programs, presentations and order entry.
• Ability to work from an office in their home and reliable transportation.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to travel to customer sites in assigned territory, trade shows or regional/corporate shows, approximately 75 % of the time.
• Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of samples, briefcases & boxes
• Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, legal, retirement plan with a company match, short and long term disability and life insurance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.