Enesco, LLC has been awarded "National Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2012" and also,
"Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies To Work For 2012."
Enesco, LLC is a global leader in the giftware and home and garden décor industries. Serving more than 40,000 customers worldwide, Enesco distributes products to a wide variety of specialty card and gift retailers, home décor boutiques, mass market chains and direct mail retailers. With subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Canada, and Hong Kong, Enesco serves markets operating in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. The Company’s product lines include some of the world’s most recognized brands including Heartwood Creek® by Jim Shore, Foundations®, Our Name is Mud®, GUND®, Boyds®, Country Artists®, Walt Disney Classics Collection®, Disney Traditions™, Border Fine Arts™, Cherished Teddies®, Trail of Painted Ponies®, and Lilliput Lane®, among others. Further information is available on the company’s web site at www.enesco.com.
Responsible for receiving, investigating, and responding to customer inquiries regarding placing orders, returns, shipments, track and tracing of orders. Providing information to retailers regarding product dimensions, appearance, size, availability, along with basic questions regarding the status of the account. Assist retailer and consumer with how to use B2B web site and on line catalogue. Assist with questions regarding payment status, why is the account on hold and other general questions and complaints from both retailers and consumers.
Working hours are 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Previous Call Center Experience a must, minimum of 3+ years.
Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Previous inside sales experience a plus.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer calls, emails and faxes received are answered within the establish goals for the department. Question may concern but are not limited to order status, returns, shipments and product information, payments on current invoices, how to use B2B web site and on line catalogue.
- Inform customer on prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays, and any other additional information needed by customer.
- Provide information regarding product specification and in stock levels.
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures. Offer additional product and alternatives to assist the retailers in meeting the minimum order requirements.
- Process customer returns according to established guidelines and educate customer on our return practices include the restocking fees where applicable.
- Handle all customers in a professional manner following the department guidelines of verification of the account, the person whom you are speaking along with sharing the approved opening and closing of the call.
- Responses to emails within in a maximum of 48 hours, 24 are preferred. Faxes are within 24 hours and voicemail within 4 hours.
- Work with Sales Representative to meet and exceed customer service needs.
- Handle income sales calls by using the guidelines and manual for guidance along with offering email services, B2B and various promotions that are available throughout the year.
-Handle call outs to retailers for various programs such as when a SKU has been discontinued, there is a delay in shipment, or a prepack has been revised and will be shipped in a different configuration.
- Intermediate Excel to capture information and review data, and present spreadsheets that will be sent to a customer.
- Good written skills to respond to emails as 25% of the communication is via email along with notes that are placed in the ERP system.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Excellent communication with customers both verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task while conversing with a customer on the telephone.
- Time Management, the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Follow through, ability to establish practices to ensure customer issues are followed through on and customer is updated through the process appropriately.
- Decision Making Judgment, must be able resolve customer issues and complaints within the guidelines established. Comfortable with integrating management team when repeat issues are occurring.
- Product Knowledge, be familiar with product lines and/or product features.
- Team Goals; work with customer service team on meeting deadlines and goals.
- Intermediate excel and word skills.
- Ability to work with and ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Change tolerant.
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
High school diploma or GED; at least 2 to 4 years of related experience, highly computer literate with current software packages. Excellent interpersonal and customer skills required. Must be organized and handle multiple tasks. Ability to work at a detailed operational level.
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, legal, retirement plan with a company match, short and long term disability and life insurance.
Enesco, LLC has been awarded the Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies To Work For. Enesco, LLC, is a global leader in the giftware and home and garden décor industries. Serving more than 44,000 customers worldwide, Enesco distributes products to a wide variety of specialty card and gift retailers, home décor boutiques, mass-market chains and direct mail retailers. With subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, Canada and Hong Kong, Enesco serves markets operating in Europe, the Americas, Australia and Asia. The company’s product lines include some of the world’s most recognized brands including Heartwood Creek® by Jim Shore, Foundations®, Our Name is Mud®, Gund®, Boyds®, Country Artists®, Walt Disney Classics Collection®, Disney Traditions™, Border Fine Arts ™, Cherished Teddies® and Lilliput Lane®, among others. Further information is available on the company’s Web site at www.enesco.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.